A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
12 classic games in one awesome package!
Each game is a classic you know and love, but with a twist. Pocket Square only has one button. Can you master these games and climb your way to the top of the leader-boards?
Click Start/Select to pause and navigate the menus.
Click the big red button to select menu items and to play the games.
Alternatively you can press any key during a game to play or press SHIFT to pause and navigate the pause menu.
|Tags||Arcade, Game Boy, one-button, Retro|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $1 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Pocket-Square-Mac.zip 29 MB
Pocket-Square-Win.zip 29 MB
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
WHO is MWJ and HOW did you get TWO-HUNDRED and ELEVEN in mini-golf?!
Also great game, I love it.
great game, i love it uwu
Playing this game as part of a 'book club' for indie games. My compliments to CodyMace. The aesthetic is really solid. The sound design matches the graphics and so do the control scheme. I did have some issues navigating the menu, but I read in some other comments to hold the 'shift' key down and that worked fine. I really found the collection to be cohesive. I'm not sure I could have come up with so many 1-button games off the top of my head and I think the controls were fun.
Great game, thank you! Absolutely feels like something I would have bought when I was a kid and just spend my playground time playing it. My favourite has to be baseball (look at those little guys running around!) but I am the best at platformer, probably all of these years playing platforming games have helped :S Really cute, had fun playing it :) <3
Love the game aesthetic, as mentioned by the other comment some games are a little glitchy, and I couldn't find a way to navigate back to the main menu after picking a game.
Thanks for the feedback! Yeah, that's a major bug for sure that I'm going to fix. Right now though you should be able to navigate the pause menu buy using the Shift key and then any other key to select that option.
- Clicking anywhere in the window counts as hitting the red button, which means you can't navigate back to the main menu using the on-screen buttons.
- Your ship shakes whenever you press the button in Shooter (and even moreso when you hold it), which can throw off what direction you're going in and get the ship stuck on the sides of the screen.
- Cave and Hurdle Jump should just be part of Platformer.
- Mini Golf is my favorite game in the collection (next to Pong), but I wish you could press the red button to skip to another hole when it's obvious that you've missed a shot.
- I think both of the golf games could use pixels to bound off the edges of the shot meter, just to make it easier to gauge when you've charged your shot all the way.
- Flappy's sound effect plays over itself almost constantly.
Great feedback, thank you. This was ported from mobile and I haven't had a chance to do a ton of testing on desktop, so thank you for pointing these things out. I'll get on it and fix those issues ASAP.